Image Map

Sunday, 30 June 2013

Remembering: The International Memorial Of The Lighted Candles...

Dear friends,

I was looking today through the old pictures from last time I went home in Iasi (May this year) and I bumped into these pictures from the The International Memorial Of The Lighted Candles and I felt the need to post the below pictures.

The Memorial is to remember us of people who died of AIDS or that are affected by AIDS.

After taking some pictures of the lovely chinese lampions that were set in the sunset in the Piata Unirii and listening to Cosmin Vaman I went out with 2 of my dear friends from faculty :)





Here you have awesome Cosmin Vaman :)







The Curious Eye Of The Public ;)




The flyers :)


























**I didn't receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!**

All the best :*

The LadyBug :)