Image Map

Saturday, 29 June 2013

The American Pie

Dear readers,

I miss the USA!

Each time summer comes I have this urge going to the US again... I went there in 2007 with American Experience and it was one of the best experiences in my life. It is totally life changing and you remain with memories for life. I spent almost 4 months there and I worked for both Harrahs Entertainment - Caesars Palace, Atlantic City - and for Polo Ralph Lauren . There were hard times and there were good times - even brilliant ones! And I am happy to say that I have made friends that I still keep in contact with :)

So... I raise a glass of wine for all the memories from Work & Travel Summer 2007 :) CHEERS!!!


P.S. The picture was taken in NYC at sunset :) but you already figured that one out :p

The USA-Missing-LadyBug :)