Image Map

Saturday, 29 June 2013

The Day Of The Mojito Virgin :)

Dear friends,

As I am trying so much to stop using Facebook to share my pictures, I will bug you here :)
I just came back from the casual Saturday walk with my fiancee. It was raining in the morning and we had different plans for the day but we decided to take a risk and go out in the city center a bit, for a small walk :) That small walk ended up in more than 4 hours of basking in the sun and going round and about the Main Square - Small Square - Wawel Castle :)

Here are the pictures done today :) (well... some of them... as I have a habit of taking too many of all details possible) :) Enjoy them and have an awesome rest of day! I know I shall ;) I will prepare food with my lovely fiancee (well... he will cook and I will just do the mashed potatoes ;p) and watch a movie later on :)


Weird statue posted in the Market Square of a Baranek singing on some kind of instrument :/


Polish traditional costumed lady in the Small Market Square :)



Weird decorations on the top...






Awesome hand-made bag I really liked <3


Guess who's there?! ;p


Me and my friend - the poet - Adam M :)


Old buildings... old beer... :)


How to properly pour a beer :)


Picture perfect: My fiancee - Mojito Virgin - Heineken Beer - Mariacki Kosciol  


Sipping on my Mojito Virgin and having a lovely morning with my fiancee — with Marek Rosiek at Rynek Główny (Main Square).


My drink: Mojito Virgin <3


My fiancee's drink: Heineken :)


Here we are - Kissed by the sun :)


Getting lost on Krakow... impossible :p (except in Kazimierz ;p)


Swiatowid - the 4 faced god from old Poland :)


 Warm sun impromptu picture near Wawel Castle :)


Faithful dog statue...


Green time one more time :p


My lovely fiancee near a cute old-style restaurant :)


Budapest is only a stick-throw away ;)


My fiancee: What are you taking pictures of?!?! :/




Awesome oldie car in the Krakow Main Square :) You can find this kind of treasures each day :)


"Sorry I'm Latte" ;)))))


My lovely fiancee in Plac Matejki :)





The Grunwald Statue Group in Plac Matejki :)


 Me holding the dead man's hand ;)))


The dead man - macro?! :)

**I didn't receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!**

Cheers everyone :*

Yours truly, with loads of love The Happy Bumblebee LadyBug :*