Image Map

Friday, 28 June 2013

The Memoirs Of A Sketch Novice


Dear friends and art lovers,

I always loved to draw and sketch... ever since I can remember :)

That is why today it is dedicated for some of my old works - all of them are already gone, given as presents to my friends and colleagues :) 


Hopefully we will all agree on what Salvador Dali used to say: "Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad"

















I hope you liked that! :) Probably you recognized Sailor Moon/Pluto, Mulan and Rapunzel :) By now I think it is clear that I quite enjoy manga :p But I am quite proud of the 8th scan more than anything... It represents Eowyn from the most awesome trilogy ever :) The Lord Of The Rings :)

Your truly sketch-friendly Buburuza :*