Image Map

Friday, 14 June 2013

Time for a change...

Dear friends,

I have made my decision and the decision was to start something new this year and stick by the resolution of being consequent in my decision...

Hence I gave it a lot of thought and watching (actually reading and looking at the quite awesome pictures and tales of a "fellow blogger" - if I may say like that) a really good blog: "Feathers and Freckles" I decided I would give another shot to blogging... even trying a new platform - getting in touch with my Google account even more :)

My old blog was quite forgotten since 2011 and truly I am ashamed of that but now I believe that I have and idea on what I need to say out loud and what people should hear from me :)

So... goodbye MY OLD DEAR FRIEND!!!

All the best from yours truly,
The Twisted Red LadyBug :)