Image Map

Friday, 5 July 2013

A Part Of... Me?

Dear friends,

This post is dedicated to my dear friend Anita <3
 
She is one great model and photographer. I am not a beauty and I do not strike down as the beautiful type but in the hands of Anita I must admit that it felt awesome! And it did me good as I saw that if we put our best effort we can be someone we never thought we would be.

The pictures were taken somewhere in the autumn of 2011... in a day I was really sad as I though that my actual fiancee did not care... silly me :) ... and Anita dropped by and we had 3 or 4 hours of awesome heart-sharing moments... of laughing... of crying... She teached me how to act and how to move in front of the camera and she had so much patience! Later on she said that the pictures she did with me were the best she did until this day :) Her personal fav is the first picture I will post ;)


Geisha - by Anita (her personal fav)


Black & White - by Anita


Live life and Love Life...


Christmas Present from Anita :)

Hope you enjoyed it! I know I had a lot of fun doing this :) And it was my first fotoshooting! :p

Yours truly,

The Geisha LadyBug :)