Image Map

Saturday, 13 July 2013

Alice In Wonderland...

Dear readers,

I must admit that I love stories - they remind me of childhood. And sometimes they make you see things in real life that are connected to those stories and you end up feeling at home :)

Today I am not very much in a writing mood so I am just gonna share with you some pictures I took in late June this year and also some of my dear "Alice in Wonderland" quotes :) The pictures are with me and part of my handmade collection/madness... and you will see here a clock I really like and it reminded me of the White Rabbit ;)

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland


 “Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland


  “Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where –"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go.”
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland 


“The Mad Hatter: "Would you like some wine?"
Alice: "Yes..."
The Mad Hatter: "We haven't any and you're too young.”
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland 


That being said... OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!! ;))) kidding!

Have a great day everyone :)

Your LadyBug :)