Image Map

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Happy Watermelon Day :)

Dear reader,

I am going to show you today a collage I did at the end of June, when I ate my first piece of watermelon this year :)

I love watermelons since I was small... they are sweet and juicy and can be counted as a whole meal :) I used to eat it with bread (the crust actually, as my sister and granny would eat it with the inside ;))) so we matched!) and I must say that my early memories as a child are connected with them :)

This year I ate the first one at the end of June... I was searching for the perfect piece for a very long time and buying them without trying is very awkward... yet in the day my fiancee switched his job (the last day at his previous job) I figured out I should get something and celebrate. I entered Lewiatan and I saw the awesome watermelon piece and... that was IT! :)

Sometimes it really just takes little things to make one happy ;)


Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Robert Brault

With love and friendship,

LadyBug :)