Image Map

Sunday, 28 July 2013

Impromptu Bride :)

Dear friends,

When I went for Ana Rucner's electric cello concert more than 3 weeks ago (HERE you can find the article I wrote on that ocasion) and I was waiting for the concert to start I had a chance to take a few pictures of the crowd. While doing that a couple of newlyweds started dancing in the Main Square on the music in the background :) They were so adorable that I had to take some quick shots.

Here are a few of them:


"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." -Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (and yes, Matthew 6:21, too) 


 "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." -When Harry Met Sally


"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." -The Fellowship of the Ring

I really wish the young and unknown couple to have a happy life :) fulfilled and full of love and joy :)

All the best from yours truly,

Wedding Lover LadyBug :)