Image Map

Monday, 22 July 2013

Keep Calm! The Royals Are Having A Baby!!!

Dear friends,

I must admit I am quite a fan of the Royal Families- especially the British one ;)


So as Kate is going to have a baby today/tomorrow (you never know how long the child labor will be, and Kate stated that she will do it natural) I decided to write a post in her honor :) And of course in the baby's :)

The duchess and Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, traveled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St. Mary's Hospital, his office at Clarence House announced at 7:37 a.m. (2:37 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time.) Kensington Palace issued a progress report about 90 minutes later.


The hospital, next to Paddington Station in London, is where William and his brother Prince Harry were born. The duchess' mother, Carole Middleton, is expected to be on hand at the hospital.

The baby's name will not be announced when its sex and birth weight are posted on a notice board at Buckingham Palace, a Kensington Palace spokesman said. It may be announced when the family leaves the hospital, CNN royal correspondent Max Foster reported. The child's title will be His or Her Royal Highness Prince or Princess (the baby's name) of Cambridge, St. James's Palace said this month.


Of course I remember when I was small I was so very much in love with Princess Diana that I had all her pictures and I was watching every piece of news about her and her 2 lovely children... I believe she was a great mother and you could truly see in all the pictures how genuinely in love she was with William and Harry...



Here you can see Prince William taking a picture of Diana and small Harry :) Is that adorable or what?!

 I also remember crying for days and days when I heard of the car crash in Paris... I watched the ceremony live on the national television and I remember not being able to stop. I still have moments in time in which I ask myself why does God take away from us such beautiful, smart and good people? People who help heal the world and care about others not just themselves...


But let us get to a more happy subject back again: Kate is in labor now and I wish she will have a safe trip down to mother lane :) I hope the baby will be fine and healthy and that he/she will live long and have a happy life! I hope Kate will have a good recovery and no complications will rise. I hope the 3 of them - Kate, William and the royal lad/lass - will have a happy life together! :) I really am looking forward on hearing the results :)


So... I know there is a lot of fuss about it and there is a media madness right now in the UK and all over the world so it is very important to KEEP CALM! :) and wait for the Royal Baby ;)

**I didn't receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!**

Yours truly,
The LadyBug :*