Image Map

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Little Miss Sunshine :D

Dear readers,

I just had a mood today to present you one of my outfits - in a picture my awesome husband to be made at the beginning of June (this year). It was a lovely warm sunny/rainy day and we both felt the need to get out of the house and do the usual Saturday walk in the Krakow old city center :)


The t-shirt is one of my favourites  :) I bought it from Reserved - one of my fav shops :)

The pants are a gift from my awesome sister :) and I adore them. The are the only pair of skinny jeans that I have and the only ones that actually fit nicely to my freaky curves...
The bag is also a gift from my lovely sister... western style... I never thought I would wear it but now I adore it and I wear it with mostly everything! :)

The shoes are a present from my awesome mum and they are all leather - Romanian shoes btw :p PEG shoes are the most awesome ones I ever wore and I wear PEG shoes since 2007 :) I remember I wore PEG shoes when I went to USA and all of them asked me if they are Nike or Puma or Adidas as they were so awesomely good :) and I was proudly saying they are Romanian :p

**I didn't receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!** 

Anyway... hope you liked this :)

Have a lovely Little Miss Sunshine look for yourself too ;)

All the best,

The Sunshine LadyBug