Image Map

Wednesday, 24 July 2013

My Life According To Queen...

Dear friends,

A few years back I was playing this game... Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly (!) answer these questions.  Try not to repeat a song title. It’s a lot harder than you think! Repost as “my life according to (band name).

Pick your Artist: Queen.



* Are you a male or female: Killer Queen

* Describe yourself: Sweet Lady

* How do you feel: Crazy Little Thing Called Love
* Describe where you currently live: Now I’m Here
* If you could go anywhere, where would you go : In The Lap of The Gods
* Your favorite form of transportation: Bicycle race
* Your best friend:  Good Company
* You and your best friends are: Friends Will Be Friends
* What’s the weather like: It’s a Beautiful Day
* Favorite time of day: Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon
* If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Bohemian Rhapsody
* What is life to you: Impromptu
* Your relationship: I Was Born to Love You
* Your fear: Too Much Love Will Kill You
* What is the best advice you have to give: Ride The Wild Wind
* Thought for the Day : God Save the Queen
* How you would like to die: Death on Two Legs
* My soul’s present condition: Under Pressure
* My motto: We will rock you
Yours truly,

The Killer-Queen LadyBug :)