Image Map

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Random Post Of Pictures In May 2012 :)

Dear friends,

Today I shall bother you with some pictures from May - last year - that I just bumped into. They are done with my camera by an awesome friend I love :*

Hope you will enjoy this as I leave you with a few quotes about photography :)
P.S. Yes, that is one of the StreetArt Rabbits that is following me around town ;)

"The notion of time bothers me. You look at thirty-year-old photographs and realize how the time has passed". - Christian Lacroix


 "I look back at old photographs and videotapes, and I go, Who was I trying to be? Who was I doing this for?" - Marla Maples

P.S.S. Ulica Ptasia means Bird Street in Polish Language and my old friends surely remember a brooch I had from my mum - a unique, one of a kind brooch - in the shame of a colorful nightingale, so I believed I HAD to make this picture in my mum's honor :*
 
“What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” 
 Karl Lagerfeld 
“A picture is a secret about a secret, the more it tells you the less you know.”
Diane Arbus

“All photographs are memento mori. To take a photograph is to participate in another person’s (or thing’s) mortality, vulnerability, mutability. Precisely by slicing out this moment and freezing it, all photographs testify to time’s relentless melt.”
Susan Sontag 
“The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.”  
Dorothea Lange
“For me, the camera is a sketch book, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity.” 
Henri Cartier-Bresson

P.S.S.S. I had to post a picture of this t-shit I just love :p It is from House - of course, my fav shop :) and I must say that I really loved the day my friend took these pics... I was really feeling up in the clouds!

**I didn't receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!**

With loads of love :)
The LadyBug :*