Image Map

Sunday, 7 July 2013

Six Extraordinary Things Before The End Of The Weekend

Dear friends,

One of my favorite quotes from "Alice In Wonderland" is the following:
"Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Well... I believe as many as six impossible and extraordinary things before supper :)

It is a great exercise to see the beautiful things in life, especially if you are a negativist or even a realist :) If you are a dreamer than that is easy and why even try?!...

This weekend was an awesome weekend for me for many reasons:

1. Saturday I finally managed to find some time and catch up with my movie list and I saw for the first time - yes, please do not throw rocks at me! - "The Aviator" (with Leonardo Di Caprio and Cate Blanchet). I must admit the movie is from 2004 and it is a shame I had not seen it until now but I missed it at the cinema and after that I got so tangled with other movies that I completely forgot!
But I must say this: Cate is EPIC!!! in the role of Katharine Hepburn!

2. I managed to find and buy a gift for my fiancee :) a gift that I was looking for a while:


He had the 2 parts of the Norman Davies "Gods Playground" - The History Of Poland - but he lost the first part so for a long while I was looking for it :) The second book was a miracle and it came with a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge discount :) and it is one of the books that I quite like/enjoy: Dan Brown's "Angels & Demons"- but this one is a special ilustrated edition :p I must admit I am quite a huge fan now of the American Bookstore in Galeria Krakowska ;)

3. I got to meet again a very dear friend to me :) and she brought me this heavenly home-made goodies :) her own recipe!


The light colored one is with condensed milk and tastes like Bailey's but much better ;) the other one I still cannot tell but my awesome friend told me it is made of fruits :p Either way I shall enjoy them with my fiancee and we shall not drink and drive ;) (also because we have no license ;p)

4. My fiancee met his old friend/collegue that he has not seen for ages and we had an awesome Sunday together, ending with a walk in "dizzy" Kazimierz. Of course we lost our way once and we called a friend :) but we ended up just fine and we managed to eat even some good zapiekanka :)

5. I got to see more of Kazimierz new street art <3 and you will see more of that in the pictures that I will post below :) (unfortunately the limit for the label characters is 200 so I cannot put as many labels as I would like... unfortunately street art did not fit :(... but do not be sad... you will still see the pictures ;) )

6. Polish Voleyball Team is winning against USA ;p in the World League ;)


Small Rynek and 2 lovely bikes enjoy the sun. The Lady-Bike is accesorised with a lovely green-yellow windmill :) What a coincidence! I am wearing yellow too! :o


My fiancee in Maly Rynek wainting for me to take all the hundred pictures :p


Small jazz concert in the Small Market Square :)



Cute windmills for sale :)


Horsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Guess who's there?! :o


And each time I find something new - old cinema place :)


Random street art is good ;)


Random awesome doors are also good ;) Kazimierz has plenty ;)


How about THAT for a name for the Motel?! :p


Yes! I am red due to too much love from the sun :p



"How ya doing?" ;))))



Artistic picture of me... sitting down?! :s


Artistic picture done by my fiancee: me and the can of beer :p




Lovely great and tastefull icecream from Grycana and also Raspberry Lemonade from the same place ;)  gooooooooooooooooooood stuff ;)



And here you can see what a different perspective can do to a picture ;)








Om nom nom time :p



Helena Rubinstein house :)


Random street art in Kazimierz and... moi :p


Focus on street art :)




And above more examples of the awesome street art <3


Also, in case you have not figured out by now :p I was wearing today one of my fav pieces from awesome Reporter :) Reporter is a Polish Shop of clothes that has the most brilliant t-shirt :) I have from there t-shirts with "The Wizard Of Oz" / "Scarlett O'Hara" from "Gone with the Wind" and now with "Friends" :) Here is a close-up :p


Well... I really hope you had as awesome weekend as I did :) And do not forget to do what I said... "believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast" or at least by the end of the weekend :p

**I didn't receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!**

Yours truly,

The LadyBug :)