Image Map

Monday, 22 July 2013

Wet Hair Lychee Day :)

Dear friends,

A good friend of mine was telling me one day about the Lychee Wine and I did not believe there was such thing... Funny thing how the world works... the same day, coming home from work, I entered Lewiatan and guess what I saw?!


 BTW and FYI this is how the lychee fruit looks like :)


Yes! Yes, my friends! I found Lychee wine! :)


Of course my friend - but here enemy - Darth Vader tried to steal it away and drink it with the Imperial Stormtroopers but I outsmarted him as The Force is also strong within me! :)

Do try it also and let me know how you like it ;) I always liked the Lychee juice and the Lychee fruits - they made my sister a bit sick at the beginning as without the cover they look like eyeballs ;))) but she likes Lychees too, no worries ;)

**I didn't receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!**

Have a lovely Lychee day! :)

Your LadyBug Lychee Fan :)