I would love to share with you today a small piece of history:
Albert Einstein and Charlie Chaplin meeting:
Albert: what I admire most about your art is that’s universal. you don’t say any word and the whole world understands you!
Charlie: True. But your glory is greater! the world admires you while no one understands you!
Cheeky is it not?! :p
Also a few more quotes from Charlie:
- A day without laughter is a day wasted.
- A man's true character comes out when he's drunk.
- We think too much and feel too little.
- Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
- Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
- Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
- When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
With love to both of the 2 gentleman above,
The LadyBug :)