Image Map

Sunday, 11 August 2013

Checking Photo's Time Today...

Dear friends,

I must admit I like looking at pictures - be it old or new - and I do keep at home albums with printed favs :) I currently own 4 albums of this sort :) Each album is for 200 pictures but I think of printing some more. Sometimes it is better to feel them in my hands and see the colors live then looking at them from my laptop - the screen image seems unreal and intangible sometimes...

Below you can see some pictures - I can say they are old :p as they were not made the other day :p - from my friends birthday. From Oana's birthday to be more exact, in the wonderful month of April - almost 4 months ago :) The first picture is with my fiancee and it is done by one of my good friends, Magda :* The second one is with all the girls present at the party and was done by Piotr Cichocki :)



I must admit that checking pictures does me good :) makes me think of how much I have grown up, the experiences I have been through - sad and beautiful moments too, but they are all part of me and one has to embrace the past in order to get to the future :)

P.S. I love you all girls and I miss you all :)

From yours truly,

The LadyBug