Image Map

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Magical Day 3 - Being A Ciocia For A Day

Dear friends,

What can I say... little time to write the posts I had so very sorry I am for it! :* I am kissing you all to make it all better with you.

My last Sunday was awesomely spent with Cozi and my polish friends :) We were aunts (Aunt in Polish language = Ciocia) for a day and we had fun with the kids in the Blonia Krakow park.

On our way to meet them we walked past this cute small shop on Ulica Dluga and I just had to take a picture of all the beautiful little things - unfortunately the shop was closed :( so one day I need to come back there and have a look ;)


We managed to get in time to the meeting place at Mc Donalds, we had a small snack and we headed for the park to get the children into fresh air (if we can call the air in Krakow fresh...).




On our way we bumped into these cute streetart and I took a few more pictures ;)






  Here is cute Cozi being awesome Ciocia for the small ladies :)


And here is a picture of a bookshop on the Internet - brings me to LOTR ;)

**I didn't receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!**

Your truly,
The LadyBug