Image Map

Saturday, 3 August 2013

Remembering May :) - FOOD REVOLUTION DAY @ HAMAK

Dear Friends,

I wanted to tell you for a long time about my trip to Romania :) My trip back home in the lovely month of May :)

One of the events that we went to (me and my fiancee) was Bulz and Blues  :) We had a great time at Hamak and I surely hope I will get to go there again. The place is a bit outside Iasi and you can get there by car but it is work the trip. You can rent houses there, fish, ride horses and poneys, do archery or just sit on the grass and have fun while drinking a beer or eating some meat off the grill :)

This time, they had the Bulz and Blues Festival and part of it was also the band Her Funky Subjects :) My sisters boyfriend is part of the band (playing the quitar) so it was a lot of fun :)

Below I shall post some pictures from that day ;)






Awesome cupcakes from Cupcake Me :)



Mine - of course - was the green one :) with strawberry and green apple filling ;)))


3 down... 1 small sweet cupcake to go :p


I believe someone is more interested in eating me than the awesome cupcake :S


 And the concert of Her Funky Subjects begins :)


















And a night of blues cannot end without Sir Blues - Vali Racila ;)


Hope you enjoyed that :)

**I didn't receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!**

Hugs and kisses,

The LadyBug :*