Image Map

Thursday, 22 August 2013

The End Of May Last Year

Dear readers,

Last year was a good year, to tell you truth :) and today I will present you some pictures I took at the end of May last year, when I went with my lovely fiancee to his home - it is funny how we are always fighting when he says that he is from the mountains but actually it is more like... between mountains :) either way the views are awesome and it is always restful :)


These are called "Iris" in Romanian but excuse me as I do not know the polish or the english equivalent... They are my all time fav flowers :)

 
Here it is a shot of St. Michael Statue near the Church in Limanowa... somehow it reminds me of the Angel on top of the Hadrian Castle/Castel Sant'Angelo... :) same statue, is it not?! :p



The hills are alive with the sound of music... :) (at least felt like it :p)


Beautiful and gracious animals that I love with all my heart :)


Dead flowers from the field... silent nature...

Yours truly,

The LadyBug