Image Map

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Warm August Days

Dear friends,

I was browsing through old pictures and I bumped into some old pictures I took with my mobile phone almost 2 years ago, in a couple of warm august days :) I remember that 2 years ago I was living in the exact city center of awesome Krakow and each free moment I had I used it to wonder along the streets. This is actually how I learned Krakow. I had no maps in the first weeks and when I bought one it was too late as I was already managing things...

Here are some of the pictures I took :)




The first photo is taken inside the court of the Wawel Castle, during the Cracovia Danza Festival, the guys were from Italy and they were juggling with flags (quite long ones!) at the rhythm of the drums. Very medieval feeling... and very nice movements ;) The shot was taken on the 7th of August 2011 :)

The second one is taken inside the Galeria Krakowska - one of my fav galeries in Krakow (I frequent it almost on a weekly basis... or more...). Each weekend they have weird stuff going one... some exhibition, or show, or contest... Here they did a ship inside the Galery, where the children could play while mum and dad had their fun shopping :)

The third one was taken while watching the "Tour de Pologne" 2 years ago, on the 6th of August 2011 :) There are a lot of things to see and do in Krakow :)You need just to have time ;)

**I didn't receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!**

All the best,

Warm LadyBug