Image Map

Friday, 16 August 2013

Who Doesn't Like Museums?! (part 2)

Dear friends,

Today I am going to present you more pictures related to the wonderful world of Museums in Krakow :)

















Here you can see some of my fav paintings from the National Museum of Paintings above Sukienicce - in the Main Market Square. unfortunately the light for some of them is not as good as one would like it, but the nice thing is you are allowed to take pics without flash and you can document yourself after ;) so here you have what I liked/loved the most :) For example the painting above it is of a child in her deathbed - for me it is both beautiful and touching and sad... I could not detach myself from her the first time I saw it...


Here you can see one of the persons who visited the museum tried to do a replica of the beautiful painting of the lady and the wild horse (picture of the painting can be found above - with details)... I always enjoy looking in the Guest Books :)






Heh! :p it is always good to occasionally be a painting yourself :p The frame of the mirror made me take this picture here with my friend :)

Hope you enjoyed this ;)

I know I did!

**I didn't receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!**

The LadyBug :)