Image Map

Thursday, 15 August 2013

Who Doesn't Like Museums?!

Dear friends.

Now I would like to ask you who does not like museums?! Even small children love it for some reason or another - especially if they can get lost in it and they can play hide and seek and touch the expos... there is always something fascinating about museums and I have my own fav in Krakow: Schindlers Factory Museum :) in Lipowa 4 ;) I can get there with my eyes closed ;)

Last winter, for a whole month, the National Museums in Krakow were open for free to the wide public :) We revisited a couple of museums and we visited also the ones we did not see. Each weekend we were visiting some museum and seeing and learning new things :)

 

This is how the tickets looked like after the stripe for the check-up was removed :) And on each ticket it was written all the Museums you could go to :)






Here (above) you can see some pictures from this January from the Czartoryski Museum :) When we went there there was this awesome Ancient Egypt collection of 5 mummies + 1 cat mummy in really really awesome condition + parchments from the "Book Of The Dead"with the translation both in english and polish :) I must admit that was interesting ;)

Will come back morrow with more pictures from museums ;)

**I didn't receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!**

Yours truly,

LadyBug