Image Map

Saturday, 31 August 2013

Who Doesn't Love Blue?!

Dear readers,

What can I say?! I love Blue :) My clothes and the things I buy tend to fall under these colors: green (but you already know I am a green freak ;) so nothing new there...), black (come on! It is the perfect color and you can wear it anytime!) and blue...

And let us be frank, even at wedding you are supposed to wear something blue :) You know... "Something old, something blue, something borrowed, something new".

Blue is the coolest color - the color of the sky, ocean, sleep, twilight. The ancient Egyptians used lapis lazuli to represent heaven. Blue symbolizes the Virgin Mary. A pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. Blue is often the chosen color by conservative people. Blue is the calming color. That makes it a wonderful color to use in the home, especially for babies. Blue is so soothing that is a good choice for pajamas. Dark blue is the color of truth and moderation. A blue iris means your friendship is very important to me. Wednesday's color is blue. Blue gemstones to wear to feel calm are blue sapphire and blue topaz. Lapis lazuli and azurite are said to heighten psychic power.


Wear dark blues for a stable, calm conservative feeling. All shades of blue will help to make easy communication, whether it is with yourself or others. Use blue paper for notes when you want help in remembering a speech or other information.

You can find more info on the colors HERE ;)


I really love this pair of pants (blue jeans) I bought almost a month ago :) I love them due to their vibrant blue color and their wicked buttons in 4 different colors. It is like these pants have a personality on their own. Maybe I should even give them a name ;) I bought them from Cropp (tell you the truth, from the men dept as they have much nicer choices!). Cropp is a polish brand for young people, which has been on the market since 2004. Today Cropp also sells clothes in hundreds of stores Polish and foreign.

 
Casual Day at work... All chosen by mistake, according to what I felt like in the morning :)
But the shoes are another story :) They are typical Romanian creation - all leather - and they are bought from my hometown from the popular and "hipster" store PEG :) Unfortunately they do not sell abroad... The laces on them (the blue ones, of course) are very much Polish :p and were bought in REAL :) I also bought a fresh pair of green lace to match my wardrobe ;)

Also, by mistake, at the beginning of the month I was taking this picture :) All blue, is it not?! :) Plus I am really proud that that day I was eating healthy (;p yeah... usually I am evil and I tend to indulge in some peanuts at work)... eating awesome blueberry :) PLUS!!! I was wearing my fav purse from ORSAY :) (leather and found on discount - Oh! Happy Day!)

So... do tell... do you like blue? Do you wear it often? Do you go insane to have a "All Blue Day" :)

**I didn't receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!** 

Yours truly,
The LadyBug :)