Image Map

Sunday, 22 September 2013

HomeMade Goodies & Postcards

Dear friends,

It is always nice when one receives gifts :) At the beginning of this month my fiancee's brother came for a couple of with his girlfriend to visit us and visit Krakow. Of course they brought goodies from home - like the usual "stuff from mum": potatoes, cucumbers from the farm + some awesome salad in jars + delicious homemade marmalade. But this time we had additional stuff ;)))


My fiancee's friend from USA send him a letter with 5 really nice postcards from the area :) And the girlfriend of my fiancee's brother brought some sour cherry alcohol thingie from Austria ;) And his brother also brought some homemade liqueur made my fiancees mum - good stuff, really! We had guests and they agreed it was truly awesome indeed ;)


Here is the picture with postcards from Texas and Seattle also :)

We had a good time together and I am sorry we did not get to spend more time with them - it was during the week so we had to go to work as we have limited amount of vacation days... and the time we have we spend on documents and translations for the wedding... so at this point we can be quite hard to catch!

P.S. Excuse my military purse in the background of the lovely couple (my fiancee's brother and his girlfriend in a tender and funny moment)... I was totally tired and did not move my arse out of the chair as it was extremely comfortable... but you will agree that they are cute ;)

You don't choose your family.  They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.  ~Desmond Tutu

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson

Yours truly,
The Family Lover LadyBug :*