Image Map

Monday, 2 September 2013

The Last Day Of August

Dear friends,

We know that in September, we will wander through the warm winds of summer's wreckage. We will welcome summer's ghost.
Henry Rollins

This Saturday I had with my fiancee the usual walk to our place, to Bona - Ksiazka i kawa. Unfortunately we did not get to stay outside and watch the tourists in the area and the beautiful horses pulling the carriage as when we were going to the place it started raining so we had to take cover and have our rest inside. You will be fully satisfied as I will manage finally to show you a glimpse of the inside of this magical place :)


Here is a view of Saturday's Main Market Square :) To be more specific, of Sukienicce :) It was so nice in the morning... sunny and warm but by midday the sky began to cover with clouds and there were showers (small ones, short ones) now and then...


These pics were taken by my awesome fiancee :) The statue in my back is of awesome writer Adam Mickiewicz - every Polish person knows him and worships him, so be prepared :p

Lovely details inside the Coffee Shop

Here is how the inside looks like :) You can take a book and browse it while having your cup of tea ;)


The walls are covered with books and all you need to grab one and carry on reading :)


And here is the counter with the espresso machine and the fresh baked goodies :)

And THAT is my lovely fiancee :p

Oh! I just had to show you THIS! These 2 are books for children that teach younglings how to draw Adam and Eve... they are quite explicit and thank God some body-parts are covered! Well... I mean Adam is quite decent and Eve is half-decent (with her upper package showing...). I would NOT buy these books for my children! But I guess they are quite popular as they were on display...

My fresh orange juice and my fiancee's coffee Americano :)


These books were right behind me :) and I could peep on people checking out children's sector :)

See! They brought the fresh pie <3
Coffee Americano HEAVEN :p
Happy Cute & Awesome Polish Person :)
Et voila! C'est moi! :)
 Hope you had an awesome weekend and you are well rested. It is Monday today so we have a fresh start!

**I was not payed in any way to go again to Bona :) Or to take pics and advertise it. I just love it!**

P.S. Do not forget to join Jenni (Story Of My Life BLOG) in her Blogtember ;) I know I shall!!!
Yours truly,
The LadyBug :*