Image Map

Wednesday, 25 September 2013

The Mother Of Mistakes Am I

Dearest friends,

Today we will talk about: "Wednesday, September 25: Write about a time you screwed up - a mistake you made."


I dare not point a finger at any mistake I made as they were many and I see them as mistakes for just a moment. then I forget or I put them aside and think of them as opportunities. We all make mistakes and sometimes I think like I am the mother of all mistakes. But it is my life and my life choices define me and help me grow - you may say I made a good or a bad thing, that I made a mistake but the thing you consider as a mistake may not be an issue or a problem for me.


If I would begin to write about the mistakes I made I would write volumes, but what is the point?! Mistakes are a part of yourself and everyone does them - even on a daily basis. Some are big, some are small and you may consider them as insignificant but they modify you nonetheless and make you a better person (or worst... but hey! Everything is relative and subjective!)


So instead of a mistake I made - you know, like spilling the milk and stuff like that - I will leave you with some quotes that I really love on the subject ;) 

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw 


Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
Oscar Wilde 


You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
Johnny Cash 


Most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes.
Oscar Wilde

So do tell me... Are YOU afraid of your mistakes? Or are you proud of them and consider them as precious experiences?

Yours truly,
The Mistakes Fan LadyBug :p