Image Map

Friday, 27 September 2013

Wrinting Letters

Dear friends,

The end of Blogtember is coming fast and with certain steps... and so is Autumn... so let us sit tight and feel comfortable as it is Friday and weekens is coming... Topic of the day: "Friday, September 27: An anonymous letter to your Facebook friends. Be as snarky as you'd like. (but don't include people's real names.) " so... let us begin!

Dearest friends present on Facebook,

Yes! You over 1000 people roaming around my profile like vultures or just occasionally sneaking in as you are very afraid of this powerful tool and not to mention the Internet! I am proud and happy to have you here... people from numerous fields and domains of activity... people from different countries and different continents... people I truly admire, people I truly love and people who I have been acquainted and still have contact nonetheless if we are miles apart :) Thank you for being here with me when I joined FB somewhere in 2007, when I had the trip/holiday/work of my life, when I went to the USA...

I am happy I got to meet you all - in different circumstances and in different points in my life. Each of you is important to me and your friendship is very important to me. So... I guess what I am trying to say is... Thank You! Thank you for sticking with me and liking my picture and sharing my posts and pictures and songs and commenting on my updates :) It means a lot to me to know that you are still alive and kicking out there :p

I am glad my family is on FB here with me: Mum, Dad, Sister, Aunts and Cousins :) I would like to also specially thank my best friends - yes, they know who they are and I have no need of pointing fingers or giving names :)
Thank you "My Other Pea In The Pod" :* Thank you for being there. I miss you terribly and we do not get to speak to each-other often but I think about you a lot and I haunt your FB to see your updates :* I wish you would come visit me again so we could go out for a movie or a cup of coffee and have a huge portion of laughter :) I know you are not that far away but it seems I cannot get to you :* But remember I love you and I am proud of you and what you have achieved :*

My dearest and sweetest "biaces" I miss you all 4 a lot and I wish you all gals would visit me... somehow I manage to get to see you on Skype or on FB or email you and some of you I still got to see this year and last year but I surely miss being together, the 5 of us again :)You are all so different and yet so precious to me. You all have very artistic sides yet you can also be very down to earth. It was an honor and a pleasure to meet you all and spend time with you :*

Oh... dear me... I would love to write something about everyone in person but that would lead into a very long blog post and either way I prefer to say these things in person... so... without further ado, I bid you a very awesome/nice/quiet/special day :) You choose the option you prefer and YOU make your day! :*

Yours truly,
With loads of love, the FB Addict and Blog Lover LadyBug :p