Image Map

Thursday, 24 October 2013

Oh! Life Is In The Small Little Details...

Dearest friends,

I must admit that I agree with the ones who say that life is in the small little details... We have this idea that we need more... we need more money to buy us more things that we think they would make us happy... we buy them and then we think of the next thing to buy... the next toy... my iPhone 4 is not good enough for me... I just bought it but I need the latest edition to make me happier. I need to be alligned with the world. I have to have it as my friends have it. I saw my boss having it and it would be a great opportunity to start a conversation on that topic... Bollocks!
I believe that the small things make life. I believe small things make you happy. I believe that the things that you will remember when you are old will not be the iPhone you had, or the Porsche you owned but rather the smile of your fiancee coming back from a business trip, the hug from your mother after months of not seeing her, the first words of your child... the small things, like the way you used to play when you were small, the way you used to draw all day for the perfect drawing to show your parents, the first bruise that your grandmother kissed so it would get better faster...
I love my Saturday & Sunday walks with my fiancee... I love spotting small things during our small walk... I love discussing with him the small things... look how big that leaf is... look how cute the pidgeons are, they are courting eachother... maybe they are having their weekend walk/flight as well...
1. The Restaurant Awaits Its Customers, With A Pumpkin In Front And With A Small Shoe Made Out Of Small Branches Of Wood, In Which There Are Fresh Flowers That Look Like Lavander...
2. The Gate Next To The Bank Looks Like The Wings Of The Butterfly...
3. The Two Pidgeons... Out For Their Saturday Walk...
4. The Theater And Its Roses...
5. Who's Bigger Around Here?! I Am! I AM! :) But I Am Also Brown! :)
6. StreetArt: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! Gulp! Said The Carnivore Plant.
7. Street Art: Face Off OR Face On?! Which one? You pick ;)

P.S. I own not an iPhone but a Samsung Dual Sim which allows me to have the sim card from both Romania and Poland. It has a VGA camera but it helps me remember the things I need and it allows me to make calls and also read my email. It is a gift from my sister, when my phone broke more than an year ago... Love you sis!!! See! Those are the small things in life ;)

Yours truly,
The LadyBug that loves her Weekend walks with her fiancee :*