Image Map

Thursday, 3 October 2013

Quid Pro Quo

Dearest friends,

Great things are coming!
Quid pro quo ("this for that" in Latin) means an exchange of goods or services, where one transfer is contingent upon the other. 
The first time I heard about Quid pro quo was when I was very little, at school, and I was watching with my family The Silence Of The Lambs. I know it was not a movie suited for a girl somewhere in the 5th to 8th grade but I must admit I loved it! One of the quotes/sayings that got stuck in my head was this one... One hand washes the other one, if I do something than you must do something...
Last month Bekah from re∙solve blog made a giveaway on her blog for an ad spot of 300x300 + a guest post. I entered in, as I was previously following her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin'. I never thought I would win it and I was not prepared for this... Well... guess what?! I won! :) She was prompt in contacting me and now I am going to have my very own first guest post :) She is awesome to work with and even though this was a giveaway I can see that she is checking my blog daily and also leaving comments on the topics of the day! :O I love her for doing that and I also adore her for helping me with my button for the ad. I have no experience in this but she was kind enough to do one for me, free of charge! :o I would recommend her anytime!

Thank you again Bekah! You are a sweetheart!!!
P.S. Everyone, the picture above, with me and my fiancee, is the blog button <3

** I did this post freely and out of love for my new collaboration with Bekah!**

Yours truly,
The Happy Bumblebee LadyBug :)