Image Map

Saturday, 26 October 2013

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Dearest friends,

Today is my birthday but I will not bore you with eye watering posts :) What I will do is show you my favourite picture of the year, made by myself, in Limanowa - this Autumn ;) I am this proud of it that I may even turn it into a poster for our home wall one day, if my lovely fiancee agrees :)
This picture is my background on my desktop for more than a month :) And people asked who made it and I am proud (shame on myself for that!) to say that I did it! Each time I look at it it makes me smile and it makes me think of the cute poem for small kids - "Itsy Bitsy Spider"...

"Itsy bitsy spider" 
By Anonymous
 
Itsy bitsy spider
Climbed up the waterspout;
Down came the rain
And washed the spider out;
Out came the sun
And dried up all the rain;
And the itsy bitsy spider
Climbed up the spout again.

Source: The Dorling Kindersley Book of Nursery Rhymes (2000)

Yours truly,
The +1 year older/more experienced LadyBug :)