Image Map

Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Hot Tea? Mulled Wine!

Dear friends,

As you know (and George Martin keeps repeating us...) "Winter is Coming!" which means colder and shorter days and the probability of catching a cold. One thing that will always help you is drinking hot liquids - I prefer 2 during this time of year: hot tea and mulled wine with a lot of spices :) Now hot tea goes nicely with muffins, as I told you last week ;) and it is always good against getting cold. But when winter comes I like to occasionally indulge myself into some mulled wine - the one with loads of spices and fruits that warms your insides in an instant! :)
Here in Poland, In Krakow, I have 2 very very dear friends - both are named Kasia, what a coincidence! that I love very much and I act very motherly like towards them. They are Big Kasia and Little Kasia to me and my fiance :) And one day Little Kasia gave me this awesomely tasty tea to drink... need to ask her about it, but I keep on forgetting that so these pictures are as a reminder for me - that was the sachet that contained the awesome green tea drink :)
Now while I was going out this beginning of the month I bumped into this new setup at this little bar I knew and I just had to take a picture of it! It is located on Czarnowiejska 23 and the pictures are taken 2 or 3 days after the Halloween party - you can see some pumpkins around there ;)
Tawerna Winne Grono has also a polish site - yes, unfortunately it is not bilingual... But the people who work there understand English language so do not be frightened ;) They have wine from various locations like: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, France, Spain, Israel, Germany, New Zealand, Portugal, Uruguay, USA and Italy ;) + a looooooooooooot of types of beer ;) be it in bottle or drought! But also you can have coffee/cappuccino/tea if you are not an alcohol fan ;)
The place is open between Monday and Friday from 10 am to 24 (midnight) and Saturdays and Sundays it starts at 12 am so I would suggest you try it out! I got attracted due to the wine barrel and glasses :p But the whole place is really nice with wooden benches/chairs and tables and in the summertime you can also sit outside ;)
**I did not get payed to do this review - I did it out of love and the fact that I REALLY REALLY REALLY liked the barrow and the wine glasses arrangement outside, at the entrance!**

Yours truly,
The LadyBug :)