Image Map

Friday, 15 November 2013

Musical Friday: There She Goes

Dear friends,

Today I shall enchant you again with one of Sixpence None The Richer songs :)
There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains  / *2

There she goes (there she goes again)
There she goes again (there she goes again)
Racing through my brain (there she goes again)
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
She calls my name
Pulls my train
No one else could heal my pain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There she goes (she calls my name)
There she goes again (she calls my name)
Chasing down my lane (she calls my name)
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There she goes (there she goes again)
There she goes (there she goes again)
There she goes
Now I was searching all over the place for a gif that would show the feelings of this song :) And I could think was the scene in Fight Club above...  But I cannot tell you more about it as the first rule of the Fight Club is never to talk about! ;) But face it... look at Helena BC and Edward Norton and how lovely their hands intertwine while the whole world crumbles and burns...

Yours truly,
The LadyBug :)