Image Map

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Here Comes The New Year!!!

Dear friends,

It is the last day of this wonderful and magical year!
It has been a wonderful journey so far and I am happy that you were here with me along the way.
During this year we all grew - not older but much more wiser - and we all learned different things. I have been reintroduced in the world of blogging and I have made new friends. I learned a lot about the social media and I have done my first Twitter / Pinterest / Tumblr / Google+ / Facebook / Bloglovin account :) and I am proudly using all of the above and growing slow but steady :)
This picture was taken last New Years Eve. The first New Years Eve my husband spend with my family. His first celebration in my family and now it will be the first New Years Eve as Mr. & Mrs. This is actually what we were waiting for and this is why we did the civil wedding this year and we did not wait until the Church ceremony and Party next year... we wanted to spend this new beginning as a family. Not as fiance and fiancee but as husband and wife :)
“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.
So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it.
Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”
  Neil Gaiman
So... my friends... love more, smile more often and make sure that you have the ones you love next to you. And even thought a part of your heart is here with you and some part is far off, think of the small things in life and smile. Smile for the ones you love as they would not like you to be sad any day of your life! And have a very very very Happy New Year, my friends! See you... YES! That's right ;) see you next year when I will begin to be stressed about the wedding dress, the photographer, the venue, the DJ, the invitations, the bridesmaid... oh! well! We are married so we have THAT covered! No more paperwork at least ;)

Have a merry new year and smile for me and drink a glass of champagne when the clock strikes 12 ;)

Yours truly,
The LadyBug :)