Today I will share with you a few memories and thoughts about my last night as miss :) As you know by now, I got married to a wonderful Polish man on the 7th of December this year. We have the big party next year and the ceremony at the church so we did not want a lot of fuss. This ceremony was just for us in order to spend our first Christmas together as a FAMILY and not as a COUPLE. We really wanted to take this step a long time but as you know the paperwork was indeed a pain in the arse and it took longer than expected to get to this point.
HERE :) Nowa Prowincja is a very nice and cozy place and my husband booked a table for 5 (so we would have more space) for 7 pm.
- What were you wearing when you met? What was she wearing when you met?
- What will she say is her favourite part of your body?
- What is your favourite part of her body?
- What is the first thing you will say to her on the morning after your wedding?
- What is your special song as a couple?
- Who was the first person you told about her after you got together?
- If she could throw away one item from your wardrobe what would it be?
- Who will steal the covers? you or her?
- What does she think is your most annoying habit?
- What is her most annoying habit?
- What will yor first fight as a married couple be about?
|Yup! That is the most serious picture I could find!|
**I did this post out of love and I was not payed to advertise Nowa Prowincja :) I see things I like and I show them to the world to see and to try and make your own opinion ;) **
The Newly Wedded LadyBug