Image Map

Friday, 24 January 2014

Eat, Drink And Be Merry!

Dear friends,

I know that this is quite an odd title to begin with but hey! This is my number 300 post on this blog! I needed to celebrate this somehow so today I thought I might share with you some of my favourite posts until now. See?! That is how nice I am :) If you want you can read here my top 10 posts for the year 2013 but those are not the only posts I care about and wanna share with you so grab a cup of tea and a cookie and let us get munching ;)
And to end this post on the creative and drawing and fairytale side I would like to introduce you to a very lovely Tumblr page I bumped into by mistake: Madam Disney. She is the one who designed the picture captions above and I must admit I agree with them 50% (due to the fact that I never watched Frozen and for Winter & Spring she choose the main characters from this animation: Elsa & Anna). And I must agree that I was born in Autumn and I fit perfectly under Merida's style ;) Brave was one kick arse movie and it was the first movie in which the princess needed no prince to save her but got of scrapes by herself. She was truly stubborn - God! that is exactly how I am! - but also confident on herself. She knew that she wanted to do things her own way. First you try and then you learn ;) I liked her indeed as she was true to herself and she accepted nothing less than being treated with respect.

Now do tell me, how are you? When were you born and do you fit to the personality of one of these Disney Princesses? Or maybe of one we did not talk of here... Share with us what you think ;)

P.S. Thank you so much to everyone who believed and believe in me and for all of my blogger friends out there. You mean the world to me and reading you each day brightens me up :*

Yours truly,
A LadyBug that is happy and proud for reaching #300 :)