Image Map

Sunday, 16 February 2014

Today I'm Wearing The Smile You Left Me With

Dear friends,

Today I will share with you my Valentines Day :) Of course it was not a full day so we had to extend it as much as we could as both of us worked that day - my awesome other half managed to get earlier home but I got there around 5 p.m.
We had a lovely long night - being joined in by our new friends Holmes and John. We managed in 3 days to finish the 3 series of the BBC version of Sherlock Holmes with Martin Freeman (The Hobbit - Bilbo Baggins) and Benedict Cumberbatch (Julian Assange - The Fifth Estate & Smaug - The Hobbit). On Valentines Day we agreed that we should not be watching anything mushy and romantic as it would be overrated so we went with murder and crime - you know, just like any other couple :p
My husband was adorable and while I was taking a shower this cake miraculously appeared out of nowhere, out of thin air! :) It was so good and so tasty we just ended up eating it all, with 2 spoons - and me galantly offering the last bite ;)
We somehow ended in bed around 1 a.m. so we slept more in the following day. Saturday morning I prepared breakfast - that does not happen often ;) as I have 2 left hands when it comes to cooking
Then we had a lovely walk to the Main Square and then through the Krakow Planty - the green circle, the park, surrounding the Old Town. I managed to catch a few pictures of lovely pidgeons flying, statues inside the park and we both enjoyed the sunny day, being all smiles :)
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep 
because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 
Dr. Seuss
 “You love me. Real or not real?"
I tell him, "Real.”

Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay
Artistic Picture Done My My Awesome Husband
 Statue inside Krakow Planty showing the union of Poland & Lithuania - The term Polish–Lithuanian Union sometimes called as United Kingdom of Poland and Lithuania refers to a series of acts and alliances between the Kingdom of Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania that lasted for prolonged periods of time and led to the creation of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth—the "Republic of the Two Nations"—in 1569 and eventually to the creation of a short-lived unitary state in 1791.
Funny thing, by the Poland-Lithuanian statue we found a pair of boots ;))) Maybe the lady from the statue had them on and took them down when she went to stay up there :p
Hope you lads/lasses had an awesome day too! A happy Valentines Day and an awesome Saturday. If not, you still have this lovely warm Sunday in front of you - sun shining and all ;)

Yours truly,
A LadyBug Very Much In Love With Her Lovely Half :)