Image Map

Friday, 11 April 2014

A Bit Of Amazing StreetArt Over The Web

Dear friends,

Sometimes Tumblr brings me face to face to some particular pieces that I cannot help but admire. Same thing happened this last week when I was looking at some street art and a post from Audio Absinthe Unfocused managed to leave a smile upon my face. I would love to see more of this in any street / city I will be in. I would like to see more of the ordinary and mundane and dark corners be transformed and brought to light by talented hands. So let us applause these talented artists and let us hope we will see more and more of these lovely works filling up the sad places :)
“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” 
Pablo Picasso
“Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.” 
 Leonardo da Vinci
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
Pablo Picasso
“A painter should begin every canvas with a wash of black, 
because all things in nature are dark except where exposed by the light.”
Leonardo da Vinci
“Art is the lie that enables us to realize the truth.”
Pablo Picasso
“If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you:
 I am here to live out loud.”
Émile Zola
“I dream my painting and I paint my dream.”
Vincent van Gogh
“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.”
Pablo Picasso

“Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.”
Edgar Degas
Now if you would like to see more of my posts on Street Art - which pictures which I took :) - you can feel free to check any of the below links. Also feel free to come back and tell me what you think of Street Art and if you ever tried it or you ever too pictures of it. I would love to hear from you :)
  • Street Art Rules - some early pictures of Krakow Street Art taken with my Nokia E51
  • My Cultural Sunday - a few shots of weird door / drawings on the walls in Krakow
  • Being Ciocia For A Day - on how me and Cozi bumped into some Street Art accidentally
  • Creme Brullee & Friendship - a very cute mini van we bumped into while going out for some Creme Brullee @ Charlotte and by the way, you really need to check Charlotte out ;)
  • Trip In Weekend Of May 2012 - a piece of Street Art that I really love and it is pretty hard to miss, while strolling by the Vistula
  • Autumn Is Here - a fabulous rich and creamy post about the Street Art next to Fabrika :)
  • Warsaw Street Art - my very own compilation of cute things I found on the street in Warsaw
  • About A Heavenly Place - a short but sweet post on the best cupcake place in town combined with the awesome design style of the shop + a bit of Street Art on the side
  • A Little Bit Of Paint - just a few small cute things I bumped into November last year :)
  • 3 Kittens Drinking Tea - again the best cupcake place in town + Street Art from Kazimierz
  • The Love To Our Country Is Our Law = the motto of the hussaria and the tattoo of my husband :) Also linking to the awesome bridge in Krakow that has historical people painted on it - MUST SEE!!!
  • You Love Me. Real Or Not Real? - the post about the Lovers Bridge in Koln/Cologne. I still think that the Lovers Bridge in each city should be considered as Street Art. What do you think?
  • And last but not least we have the Free Walking Tour Krakow - Street Art that I recommend with all my heart and soul! I had so much fun and I learned so many things that I wish everyone would join in.
Yours truly,
The LadyBug That Loves Street Art That Makes Her Smile :)