Here we are again at yet another lovely #TravelTuesday where I will share with you a bit more about our lovely trip to Koln/Cologne this year. We were lucky enough to schedule our trip so that we would catch the Koln Carnival so we could experience for the first time in our lifes one, and I am so glad we did!
Cute random street art :)
These pictures were taken in the students area of the city, early in the morning! The city was already full with people dresses up and drinking beer. Yup! You are allowed to drink alcohool on the street no matter if it is Carnival day or not! In Poland you are not allowed to do so.
|As you can see we had a lot of fun :)|
|And we got in touch with the Flower Power :)|
|Just Another shop ready to refill|
Here are below a few shots that I took of the lovely horses and the nice people riding them :)
I just loved this guys smile! :)
He looked very happy/amused :)
|Just a few shots...|
Random statue we bumped into and that I liked :)
Small break for some food as we were hungry :)
Were they kissing for real or just for for, for the camera?!
Look! They gave us flowers!
Oh, did I mention that it was raining quite hard most of the day and all time during the parade?!
Would you just look at that cart and at those wheels?! Amazing :)
I bet that hat came in handy with all the rain! :)
|Cute couple we met in the bus and gave them the flowers :)|
- What Would You Visit In Koln - thoughts upon what one could see in Koln, ideeas at the beginning of the journey
- Germany, Ich Liebe Dich - Koln/Cologne & Bonn through BB pictures + 2 dear pictures that my best friend Dana took :) - a short intro to our trip in Germany
- The Flight Travel Bug - or how I love to fly and I am glad my husband choose Lufthansa for our trip to Koln/Cologne
- Krakow-Cologne. How do I get there? - on how we managed to get from Poland to Germany: flight + ICE Train, and a little extra on the side: chinese food for dinner :)
- A Dark And Gloomy Cathedral - a very extensive post on the awesomeness of the Cologne/Koln Cathedral. I fell in love with her at the first sight!
- You Love Me. Real Or Not Real? - the wonderful Hohenzollern Bridge with its love locks, right next to the Koln Cathedral was a wonderful stop :)
- A Walk Along The Rhein - a short stroll from the Hohenzollern Bridge to the Chocolate Museum, close to the Severinsbrucke.
A LadyBug In Love With Koln :)