Image Map

Sunday, 18 May 2014

I've Never Met A Problem A Proper Cupcake Couldn't Fix

Dear friends,

Is there anything better than a cupcake to brighten up your day?! Just think of it... you had a stressed day at school/university/work/home and you need to relax. You go out for a walk and you casually stroll down the street trying to think of nothing, in order to clear your head. Out of the blue your steps lead you to the Cupcake Corner Bakery where all the yum yummy in your tummy sweets come from! The most heavenly place in town! But wait! What happened?! You woke up and you are no longer there! Panik not! I have the cure for you ;)
“I've never met a problem a proper cupcake couldn't fix.”
Sarah Ockler, Bittersweet
As you know, from one of my previous posts this week, last weekend we went - me and my awesome cute husband - back to his home, to give the invitations to his aunts and uncles and rest of family. That was fun and at the same time we bumped into the celebration of the birthday of one of his uncles. He is a very good butcher so we had a lot of treats on the grill - including rabbit meat ;)
But the winner or the day was his lovely big daughter that made the most amazing cupcakes I ate my whole life! They even to the sweet beauties from Cupcake Corner Bakery where they pay extra attention for ingredients, reciepe and look. I must admit that sometimes it is a problem with cupcakes sitting in the heat after a while as their topping begins to melt. Well with Asia's cupcakes that did not happen at all! They stayed fresh all night and no bad ingredients were inside, I tell you! She did it with fresh eggs from the farm and natural colorants, so I am proud of her cupcakes! I really wish that one day she will open up a shop. Now she is doing that for passion and for relaxing, but I really think it would transform into a beautiful business!
And trust me, those cupcakes really melt in your mouth! The one with choco topping had also choco filling and the colorful ones, the happy ones, had strawberry filling. The composition was fluffy and well grown and it was a pleasure to take bite after bite from it. Way to go Asia! We are proud of you :* What do you lads/lasses think? Should she try out in her own business? Just have a look at those beauties and tell me what you think :)

Yours truly,
A Cupcake Loving LadyBug