Image Map

Sunday, 11 May 2014

Magical Day - Magical Pictures

Dear friends,

These must be one of the very first pictures I took while I was home this April :) My lovely 2 ladies and ex-colleagues - JoAnne and Claudia - went out with me to the adorable Moo Cafe - this place totally grew on me, since last year! They have the most amazing cheesecakes and tarts - the French kind that simply melts in your mouth and tastes like Heaven!
After fooling around inside the coffee/yumyum shop, we went out for a bit in the Palas Mall Garden, right next to the Palace of Culture and lovely Claudia took these pictures of us - me, JoAnne and The LadyBug - fooling around. Who cared about the weather?! It was so nice having my friends around again and laughing out loud :)
“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” ― Mark Twain
“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.” ― Muhammad Ali
Look at me, trying to scare out the girls with some Kung Fu moves :)))
“My old grandmother always used to say, Summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever.” ― George R.R. Martin, A Feast for Crows
Looking toward the future? :)
Sharing the love for The LadyBug
“Everyone has a gift for something, even if it is the gift of being a good friend.” ― Marian Anderson
“Close friends are truly life's treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never really alone.” ― Vincent van Gogh
***
Dearest ladies, I thank you one more time for the amazing moments, for the laughter, for the fun, for the sweets, for the rain, for everything you are and for the wonderful mums and best friends you will be for your children. I hope to see you again soon! And Claudia, you are amazing :* thank you again for the photos!

Yours truly,
The Friendly LadyBug