Image Map

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Remembering: Easter Market In Poland

Dear friends,

I know I'm a bit late with this post, but you need to excuse me as I was off in Romania for holidays for almost 3 weeks. I have been neglecting you a bit, I must admit, but I promised to come back as soon as I could - so here I am! I was telling you a while back about the Easter Decorations in Iasi but I did not get a chance to tell you about the Easter Market in Poland - that opened waaaaaaaaaaaay before Easter and lasted a long while. I took these pictures before I left Poland for Romania :)
These are one of the first pictures I took with the fish eye camera - it was the second time going out in town with the lens and I am still trying to figure out the automatic vs. manual focus. Quite a pain, if you ask me! And if any of you has any wise advice regarding how to do that best, I would very much appreciate it :)

The market square and the small square in Krakow was packed with people and it was more colorful than ever, even though the weather was not sunny and the sky was actually very gray. I am glad we went out, the Main Market Square in Krakow always puts me in a fabulous mood no matter what!
We even stopped by the magnets place and had a look at the offer and settled on a magnet with a small jew. Now it resides on our fridge and it is part of our collection - which is growing pretty quickly, if you ask me, and we might need a bigger fridge soon ;)))
Right next to the magnets area there were some handmade knitted stuff that made me remember of my granny and the wonderful and miraculous things she can do with her hands. Who doesn't have a granny should try to buy one :p but it will never be as awesome as mine, I tell you that! She is the most amazing women you have ever seen/met... and even my husband has a crush on her ;p
Main Square with a view over Mariacki church
I love Easter Markets, Christmas Markets or any other markets for that fact! Each time something is happening here in Krakow in the small or the big/main market square, I need to be there to have a look and see what is new. My husband is always next to me in my quests for fresh things on the market and he patiently awaits for me - taking thousand of pictures takes time... I admire him for the patience he has and I am so happy he started joining me in my love for photography :) I love you honey :*

Yours truly,
A LadyBug in love with Fairs/Markets <3