No need to panic, you may have known this by now, but there is just one more week until The Wedding! What do you mean: What wedding?! Why of course the church ceremony and the glorious wedding party hosted by yours truly & my adorable husband :) One more week until we will see the results of our work and have fun with the ones we love and care. A lot of things have changed since we started the very first idea of this wedding but one thing surely remained firm: our love :)
Now I heard and read many articles about how to do the perfect wedding and what should be done at what time but I believe that truly remains up to the couple and they will decide things in their own pace. Take it from me: theoretically one week before wedding the bride should know her wedding hairdo and makeup and at least try it one on - well I have not! Today is my first hairdo "fitting" and I don't even know if I will do something or just have a talk with the "artist"... Decisions, decisions! Not to mention make-up and the fact that I know not where I will be doing that!
- We know the number of guests and we know (90% of the time) how they will get from the Church Ceremony to the Wedding Party - not a small thing considering that they are one hour and a half away from eachother (the locations)
- We have the locations figured out for both the Church and Party - actually that is one of the first things that should be covered. We (actually my husband came with the great idea) figured out the Party place 2 years ago and booked it waaaaaaaaaaaaaay in advance. The Church came later on - I think at the beginning of this year
- We have the suit for Marek and the wedding dress for me - with matching shoes and whatever is connected to the clothing part. The suit was a lovely choice and I think he will look dashing with a bow tie :) although we did not find a proper green color to match my shoes & bouquet... so we went with the classic black color. My dress is ready but I did not pick it up yet. I plan on taking it home 2 days max before the wedding so nothing bad will hapen + in case I need modifications it is better to do it then. I heard that the week before the wedding one loses a lot of weight - I ain't counting on that, but I need to be sure all will be fine :)
- We have an adorable photographer - thank you again Monica for having such an awesome and talented friend :) I will not tell you more about it now, but I will share with you the photos as soon as I will have them myself and I will tell you more about him ;)
- We have a young and fun team of 2 DJ's and an animator who will help us create the athmosphere during the wedding. As you might have figured out the wedding will be bilingual held in Polish - English so everyone would be able to understand. Even the Church Ceremony will be held as such :)
A LadyBug Thinking About Weddings :)