Image Map

Saturday, 22 November 2014

Guess Who's On Instagram Now?

My dear sweet hearts,

This is just a short update, a short shout out to you lovely people, to let you know that if you wish to join me on Instagram you can do so HERE! I know it took me some time to let you know, but it is up and running now for almost 2 weeks. I opened it up once I received an awesome present from my husband: Samsung Galaxy S4 - just FYI it has now a nickname, so I can tell its "family" already ;)
I thought this would be a step forward as one of my plans this winter season, until Christmas will dawn upon us, is to track all the changes in Krakow - be it window displays, garlands outside malls, scattered angels in the Main Square, places you could have mulled wine and God knows what :) It is easier to snap a shot on the go and upload it fast than take the camera with me, come home, download the picture and then post it. I know that I will not be able to put everything on the blog so I recommend you to check what I will find in 2 places:
Hope you will join me in this journey and I would love to know if you find anything interesting and Christmassy in town that I will not post :)
***
But why Instagram?
Well every blogger on the go has one and as I am so attached to photography and I always want to share with people what new things I found - be it news, places, people, architecture, events in Krakow or the places I am going to. I think this was the best option. I will not blog post all the info/pictures, but I will write news about that from time to time. If you wish to learn more of Krakow and the LadyBug I recommend you to Follow Me :) I think that Instagram is an awesome environment/platform. Did you know that 70% of the Instagram users check their feed at least once a day, 35 % several times a day? And that the number of likes per day is 1.2 billion; that’s 8500 likes per second :) I think this is a good step ;) See you there!

P.S. Did I mention that in less than 2 weeks I have 49 followers? :)

Yours truly,
The Twisted Red LadyBug