Image Map

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Telepizza - 4 locations in Krakow

Dear friends,

Today I will tell you about a franchise that you can find in Poland - Telepizza. Telepizza is an international network of pizzerias, specializing in pizza delivery to homes and offices. With many years of international experience and supported by central structures and targeted investments, Telepizza achieved in the Polish region a very strong position. A total of 121 units have already been opened in Poland, of which half are residential franchise operators; Polish branch Telepizza also has two logistics centers - production (Central & South Poland) and employs 2.5 thousand employees!
Krakow has 4 Telepizza locations. The one on ulica Rusznikarska 14 is the closest to our new apartment so I will tell you about that location :) Marek was in a mood for pizza for a long while so I wanted to surprise him last week. It was actually a Wednesday, just like today! and one of my friends from work recommened me this place when I asked her of a good pizza place next to where I live. 
We did not eat in, but I asked for a take-out and the pizza I asked was ready in about 15 minutes. For a large pizza, with the garlic sauce and the tomatoe juice I payed 30 zloty so it was not that bad :) The place is between the blocks so it does not have a street view but while I was there I could see quite a rush and there were constant take-out orders via the phone. The pizzeria looked deserted but I blame that for being the middle of the week and around 4:30 PM - when people are usually at work! I believe that inside you can fit around 20 to 30 people at the tables.
The place smelled nice and the lady that took my order was kind enough even to try speaking in English :) They still had the Christmas decorations in, and I liked that! I love people who leave the Christmas decorations up longer... somehow it feels like keeping the Christmas spirit alive! though the bowl with the creepy small Santa (from the counter) freaked me up a bit and then it made me smile... Anyway, I ain't a fan of pizza and I don't eat it often. I don't see why people go nuts about it but I can stand to eat it ocasionally. I must admit that the one we ordered - BARBECUE HABANERO - was very good and I loved the bread dough. It was soft and not very thick, so I felt more the ingredients than the bread. The meat was very nice and the pices of bacon were well done and a bit crispy. So even I recommend it! :) You can takeout from their website or even from their Facebook page.

** This post was made out of love for take outs. I was not repayed in any way and all the opinions are my very own, straight from the heart! **

Yours truly,
A LadyBug that does not like pizza but she enjoyed the BARBECUE HABANERO