My dear sweethearts,
Today I have a very sweet treat for you: an introduction to the land of sweet lollipops, soft marshmallows and colorful times spent at a workshop while creating your own sweet masterpiece. Everything is possible when you are in "Lol & Pop" Land. I have bumped into this adorable shop as it was in the neighbourhood I live in, and as I walk on with my little LadyBug Baby Girl I am more and more tempted to test all the local goodies. But lo' and behold! This colorful sweet place was not a local shop as I have presumed... it is a concept brought by its owners from Ukraine and this is not their first shop!
- located in the neighbourhood of Krowodrza Gorka, a few steps away from the tram/bus stop. It's very easy to find and colorful enough not to miss it ;)
- it hosts workshops for kids (and not only) and you can also use its products for catering weddings or business meeting (you should keep always an open mind!)
- there is, as you enter on your left, a large bank where the sweets are produced. Enjoy the view when they prepare the delicate little things!
- the team that works there speaks English and they are extremely nice and accommodating. Top marks for customer behaviour!!! I went in with the carriage and the lady jumped in to open the door for me and she also helped me on the way out. I wanted to try the marshmallows and she gave me some to try and that's how I ended up buying a jar with apricot (polish: morela) flavours. They also shared with me the story of the place and the fact that they also host workshops - adorable people!
- small lollipops (different flavours) = 4 zloty per piece
- a jar of flavoured marshmallows of about 150 grams = 8 zloty - the warranty term is about half a year for them but it won't last ya that long ;) The calories for 100 grams = 331 kcal
Overall performance: I loved it and I will visit this adorable place again. I will also tell people about it as the products are good and the service is impeccable. The minus for me was that it was so quiet, no background music :( but in Poland you have to pay for that and they opened the shop in September last year so... I guess there is still time to improve :) but you go test them and let me know your opinions! :)
Yours very sincerly,
The Twisted Red LadyBug That Loves To Discover New Sweet Shops