Image Map

Monday, 10 July 2017

Krakow: Redberry - Frozen Yogurt And More

Dearest sweethearts,

Life is too short so it's better to enjoy the precious little moments you can have with the ones you love. It's important to let the ones you care about how much you love them, how much you care, how much they mean for you. Any day can be a holiday and a reason to celebrate. I love having the ones I care about next to me, I wish it would always be like that. I'm grateful for the 4 generations living under one rooftop. It's a proud moment each time I go out with my mum, granny and my little Ladybug Baby Girl.  On one such outing we went to the Galeria Krakowska to buy some clothes for the incoming baptism of the small one. We wanted to have something good and sweet as a treat and I proposed Redberry Premium Frozen Yogurt. I had never tried it but I did hear rumours it was tasty ;)
Both granny and mum choose to try out the strawberry smoothie yogurt but unfortunately they were out of strawberry. Instead they choose the banana flavoured one. I had the typical frozen yogurt - size big, with 3 addings of your own choice; I choose watermelon, yellow melon and peaches. It was a perfect size for one person and I even gave some of the fruits to the little one, though she was way more interested if the banana smoothie yogurt. We gave her to try it out and she couldn't get enough of it! She was eating it spoon after spoon! She never tried the combination of milk and banana - we always gave it to her separately - and she loved it!
The Redberry Premium Frozen Yogurt is a concept that came from America and they are now leaders on the polish market when it comes to the frozen yogurt sector. The products have low calories and low fat and are quite popular with stars like David Beckham, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton... and I have to admit it, especially when there is not weather outside, the frozen yogurt is indeed a nice treat! Cold and smooth and fruity, it refreshes you up in an instant! The yogurt contains less than 3% fat and 98 kcal per 100 grams of product. Did I mention how yummy and refreshing it was?! Hmmmm... #yumyummyinmytummy 💗
The prices:
- the smoothie yogurt size large = 13,90 zloty ( the middle version is 11,90 zloty; the mint version in both sizes is 1 zloty more than the regular price). The flavours are: strawberry, banana, mango.
- the frozen yogurt: 1 adding, small size = 6,9 zloty; 2 addings, middle size = 8,9 zloty; 3 addings, size large (what I had) = 10,9 zloty; xxl size and unlimited addings = 17,9 zloty (must try that one, one day!)
They also have fruit salads and juices made fresh out of fruits and veggies. It's a great option for a fresh and healthy snack on the go! ;) I'm going to go there again and try new stuff!

Yours very much sincerely,
The Twisted Red Ladybug That Loves...