If you've been reading my blog this year you must have noticed the challenge I have proposed for this year. It's hard sometimes to see the bright side of life. Even when looking at a glass of water we tend to see the empty half, nor the part filled with water. In fact, all that is relatively as the glass is never empty - the other half is filled with air! So what I proposed was that at the beginning of each month we should think of the things we are thankful for. It might be hard at first but you'll get better as time passes. Train yourself to see the beauty in the little things in life. Start with 5 things/Moments and work up from there ;) Here's my take until now for the month of January, February, March, April, May, June and July. For August I am thankful for many things, but here are 5 picks:
|Picture taken by Bellove - 4 Generations|
1. My Little Ladybug Baby Girl turned 1 year old! I have no idea where time flies like that, I have no idea when she grew up so big and strong and handsome. Just yesterday she was a little bundle that came out into the light, in our arms. The first months were tough, everything was so new and unexpected, yet we managed it, little one! We managed it together. You are our greatest blessing and we pray that we are your blessing as well. You make us happy every day, you made the world a brighter place with your smiles and giggles and laughter. You laugh with all your heart and soul. You shine bright, you are our little star and I won't stop thanking God for You, our greatest gift!
2. 3 year anniversary of the Church Wedding - on our first wedding anniversary we took a tandem parachute jump, on our second anniversary we took a different kind of jump... a jump.of faith, and the small Lady was born. This year, on the 3rd anniversary we celebrated in 3 - family complete. White roses, chocolate and raspberry cake and kisses. I am blessed with an amazing and caring husband, which I love to the moon and back again! Kocham cie Marek! 💗
|2 of my sweetest ladies 🐞💗|
3. Granny's Birthday - I have several dearly loved people that are born under the zodiacsign of the lion, but my favourite 3 lioness are my little Ladybug Baby, my dear sweet sister and my amazing, strong and caring Granny. Her birthday is close to my Church Wedding anniversary so... The month of August is a huge "celebration time" month. August brings one birthday to another and then wedding anniversary on top. But we would not be here without Granny. She is the one that gave birth to Mummy dearest and she in turn gave birth to me and my sister, and then Emilia Elena was born. One blessing after another. I wish I would be like Granny when I grow up, strong and caring and gentle. She is a true lady, a noble heart and a brilliant mind. I wish many more years to come for us together, so that the small Lady would remember her.
4. Mother's Birthday - it's a tough one to get out with the Little Ladybug Baby Girl, in town, and have lunch, but we managed! I wanted to take Mum out somewhere special, somewhere nice where she's never been before. At the same time it could not be crowded and noisy and it would have been perfect if it were outside, fresh air included. Well... I don't know if you ever heard of Meho Cafe - Bar & Garden, but if ever in Krakow Old Town... Well... this place is heavenly during summertime - early autumn! I'm so glad that Mum enjoyed this place! I wanted her to relax and have a different day than usual. I bought her yellow flowers - she loves yellow flowers, as they are so happy, like the sun, optimistic. I wish her to be happy always, and healthy, next to us, enjoying Emilia's growth.
5. Dzien Rumunii/Day of Romania in Krakow - it was my greatest pleasure to take Granny and Mum and the Little Ladybug Baby out, to the Main Market Square, and see the 41st yearly event that lasts a week and is hosted by Krakow in collaboration with Cepelia. This year these was the first "Dzien Rumunii" and I was happy to be there. We, all 4 generations, enjoyed it immensely! We had traditional cheese and "slanina" (lard) and we bought some lavender syrup for our water. It's delicious! The small one had great fun and even had a nap during the display of traditional dances. It was a success!
Yours very much sincerely,
The Twisted Red Ladybug That Wants To Be Thankful For All The Lovely Things Life Brings Us