If you are looking here for the reviews of places to go to in Krakow or in Poland, you are need to go to the Travel section ;) But as I am a very nice ladybug, here are the main links for discovering Krakow:
- TRANSPORTATION/TRANSIT (or what to do when you don't wanna walk)
- TO EAT & DRINK / HAVE FUN
- TO VISIT / SEE / INTERACT / WALK ABOUT
- ACCOMODATION IN KRAKOW
I always loved watching other blogs (not haunting them!) so from time to time I enter giveaways that seem attractive to me. I also have products on my day-to-day life that I really like and frequently use & I always wanted to share my thoughts on both the giveaways and the things I like (beside books/movies/music - check the pages above ;) for more info). Here is the spot to do that, so enjoy :)
#madeinpoland products that The Twisted Red LadyBug tried and recommends truly:
- Gliniana Kura (The Clay Hen) - handmade products from the Tricity (Gdansk)
- Laura Makabresku - telling stories through her pictures
- Through The Eyes Of A Fish - short view on our fisheye lens: Samyang 8mm f3.5 fisheye
- Ryan Andrews - this man has golden hands, my friends!
- Tymbark VS. Frugo - juices inspired by the world
- Green Tea + Tea Infuser - go awesomely hand in hand ;)
- Lychee Wine - not a true review but the product is awesome! If you find it, buy it!
- MilkDuds (+ Magnets & Poster) from the giveaway of Terah Edun :)
- Fazer Milk Chocolate - need to try the Geisha ones too ;)
- Chloe + Isabel - a fashion jewelry brand devoted to empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs through social retail - handmade goodies ;)
- The Puzzle Bracelet from MageBraids - received from a giveaway from Etsy Poland Team :)
- The Halloween Bracelet from Mab is Mab received from a giveaway
- 2 amazing Statement Necklaces from Lilies and Fillies received from a giveaway of 50$
- Cosmetics Bag + Green Rimmel from H&M - both rock big time ;)
- Inglot Red Lipstick #44 - I am not fond of lipsticks as I always seem to have them leaving a trace on my clothes... I just feel left handed when I am putting it on, but this one I just love!
- McKinley backpack - green, big, with multiple storing places + waterproof = instant love!
- House awesome autumn shoes - simply magical!
- PEG Shoes - Romanian Brand ;) but when I was in the USA everyone was asking me for a pair ;)
- Cropp blue pants/jeans for boys - yes, I am wearing them ;)
- Beanie Army Teddy Bear from the giveaway of Connie Ann Michael
- EMPIK / The American Bookstore / Breslo / Etsy - all of them are on my list :)
- Florence & Giles - a gothic novel by John Harding - from Mab is Mab received from a giveaway
- Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson & F NISH TH S B K by Keri Smith + something extra on the side ;) - from Jessica, the adorable blogger from Bookworms In Dresses
- A Lass Is Writing A Book... - it is not yet finished but I am trying to give a helping hand. She is a very talented Romanian girl who loves stories and likes to make dresses. Her best friends are Andrei and Tic. Tic is an adorable puppy. Have a look into her story ;)
- The Book Release For Mister Tic - 21st of June 2014 - the moment we have all been waiting for: Mister Tic has his own book :) Join Laura and Tic for their book release @ Palas Mall Iasi @ CTS Corner and you will get to play with Tic as well ;)
- Mister Tic and Other Love Stories - first hand extract from the 2nd book #Laurababan will publish. Come listen to her wonderful, enchanting and blessed way of sharing her life :)
- Skoda Yeti - a cute five-door five-seater compact SUV model built by the Czech car manufacturer Škoda Auto